Wednesday 28 October 2015

I can't get over you
You left your mark on me
I want your heart, love and emotion endlessly

Today's post is a kind of the last reminiscence of summer, even though it was no more than 3 weeks ago. I think it's just that I already miss summer, in spite of the fact that this year's autumn seems to be quite mild so far, which makes it easier to bear, but doesn't help the fact that it's autumn/winter blues time. Outfitwise, it's all about my obsession with anything boho: bell sleeves, loose dresses, hats, heavy boots – I could wear these forever. 







Dress - H&M
Boots - New Look




4 comments:

  1. Wyglądasz prześlicznie! :) Ta sukienka jest boska <3 Pozdrawiam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about the boots, but the upper part of the outfits is just priceless! I love how your hair colour is contrasting with the plain white of your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this white dress on you. Simply gorgeous look!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete